A callout for sample knitters!

Monday 16 September 2013
Hey lovely blog people!

I'm wanting to reshoot and restyle my pattern The Lace Mess Shawl for fall/autum weather. Anyone interested in knitting a sample out of some lovely fall yarn? I'd provide the yarn and you get to keep the sample, I would just need it for a week or so to photograph. It would be due soon - so hopefully finished in two weeks of starting.

Hit me up on ravelry if you think that sounds rad!

Hopefully you'll be in Vancouver, that would make this easiest, but if you are overwhelmed with interest in doing this, and live somewhere else, we might be able to set something up with the postman.

You're all awesome!

~ Sylvia

4 comments:

  1. love the shawl! i'm not local, but am looking forward to knitting it in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made one with what I would consider a fall yarn... No time to knit a new one for you, but I could bring it into the store next time maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could knit you one also, but I am not local either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would Love to knit a sample for you. But I am in Cali :'( .

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top